As of today, there are several reasons why EVERYONE should be very happy that Obama was elected President. True, I wanted more, but this is one great start and more than enough reason to continue a democratic majority who will prevent the Republican effort to repeal this new health care law:
· Insurance companies: No longer revoke coverage when you get sick.
· Children can no longer be rejected from a health plan because of pre-existing condition
· No lifetime limits on health insurance coverage
· Young people up to age 26 covered under parents plan
· Preventive Care Services must be provided and without co-pay.
So, if you are wealthy or don't like the above changes, keep voting republican...keep voting for your tea party friends, both of whom want to repeal these important health care law changes that go into effect today thanks to the efforts of Barack Obama and the Democratic Majority. Thank you Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama!